Saturday, January 19, 2008

Since

Well...it's now been a full week since I have been back in the United States. Many things are still really strange, but I'm getting adjusted. Was actually a larger culture shock than I thought it would be. Went back to Madison last Sunday for some doctor appointments and to see family. Was nice to be around people as well. Started driving right away and I notice how much money it takes to drive! I'm not looking forward to that again at all! Was nice to have the 4 months off. Came back to Minneapolis Wednesday and continued to work on my room and get it in order and just to rest and get adjusted to life again.

I miss Sweden a lot, in particular, I miss the people. I think if I would have stayed it wouldn't have been the same, but I still want to go back. Once school starts, I'm sure I won't have that feeling as much, but I really miss it. Sweden is so different from the United States and that was what I liked about living there. I don't know how to explain it any more than this, but I just miss it. Like my dad says, I should remember all of the amazing people and the amazing time and experience I had instead of dreading the time away. I just need to make sure I keep in contact with all of these great people I have met! Was honestly the best time of my life so far and I will never forget it! Life goes on, so here goes....

Thanks all for reading and I'll get the pictures updated as well! Will let you know if and when I go back! Hope to soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you're home!! Congratulations on all the successes you had there. You have created memories that will last forever -- can't ask for more than that! Love you!