Saturday, October 20, 2007

A quick post because I'm not sure when I'll be able to update you for at least a week. It's come to the end of the quarter here at Chalmers and of course that means exams. I had one half of an exam last Wednesday for my economics class and the second half is an essay that is due this coming Friday (Oct. 26th). I have an in-class exam for my Project Management class on Tuesday, so I've been busy this weekend studying and writing.

The fun part of the week is that since I have an exam on Tues and nothing else for the rest of the week (as long as I get the essay done ahead of time), I am going with Eugenia to Norway! We leave Thursday morning for Oslo and will stay over night in a hostel. Then Friday morning we get up and get together with a tour that will take us through the fjords on the western side of Norway. I'm very excited for that and it's supposed to be beautiful! Hopefully we'll have nice weather too! I was just talking to my dad and he said that this weekend in the states should be really good for the northern lights. Apparently here, the northern lights are extremely bright and the farther you go north, they are even brighter! In Norway, they even have northern light tours that go through the fjords! So, hopefully when we are there, we'll be able to see the start of them!

Well...off to bed and early to rise tomorrow morning to do some writing on the essay! I'll post immediately when I get back from Norway and will definitely be taking many pics!

Hope all is well with everyone! Miss you lots!

No comments: